Using Sexual Abuse to maintain Violence and Oppression needs to be critically analysed.
WHAT? is the driving FEAR of Sexual Abuse Survivors having Human Rights and a voice within Iwi between Kukutaiake and Whareroa Streams on the Kapiti Coast?WHY is SEX being used to shut the mouths, demoralise and oppress survivors of sexual abuse by Atiawa ki Whakarongotai Charitable Trust executives and members?
- Remembering none of the executives in their 40's were born when sexual abused occurred, for a majority of sexual abuse survivors being ridiculed and oppressed by 40's-50's age group.
- WHO? is feeding and pushing the ridicule, oppression and abuse button?
- WHY? do the sexual abusers and violent men between 55 and 80 age group have so much control of 40's men and woman who maintain their oppression and abuse against sexual abuse survivors?
- WHY? does the current Chairman of Atiawa ki Whakarongotai Charitable Trust feel the need to use a 11 year old child's rapist to ridicule a sexual abuse survivor - 52 years after the rape?
- Theres some serious dysfunctional behaviour being displayed here WHY?
- Yes, we are aware this person has been a director of the trusts companies since 2004, spokesperson, appointed Treaty Claim negotiator etc... for his cohorts in cover up over Waitangi Tribunal Fisheries Settlement and CCDHB rip off.
- So WHY? bring child rape into any issue as a weapon against Wahine Treaty Claimants?
The Atiawa ki Whakarongotai Charitable Trust put the light on this issue so now we will deal with it, their embarrassment - NOT the survivors of sexual abuse.We have been aware for sometime we would need to address this issue, all levels of communication were attempted and rejected by perpetrators and their supporters. SO BE IT!
Malcom X - Black Americian Human Rights Activist say's it best... "If you are not careful the newspapers will have you hating the people being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."This is an example of what has been going on with Atiawa ki Whakarongotai Charitable Trust, their members, company directors and Te Atiawa ki Whakarongotai Marae Trustees since 1995.
"If you are not careful the executives of this organisation will have you hating the people being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
WHAT? Is the resolution it is very simple own your own dysfunctional behaviour, apologise, STOP using SEXUAL ABUSE to get rid of Wahine who do not conform to rapist and oppressors.STOP using Wahine against Wahine and dividing whanau because the rapists and abusers have ordered you too!
OWN your own wrong doings, STOP using rape survivors to hide your own inadequacies!STOP using antiquated pre-1840 British Laws against wahine in 2014, eg; "men were permitted to own, rape women and children as a given right, because they were men, the woman were ridiculed and ostrosised from their communities, children killed."
In the ancient traditional Maori law system the rapists disappeared from the face of this earth. Mana Restoration given to the victim of crime.The ACC Laws in this country provide Sexual Abuse Victims free ACC Doctor's of Psychology and Therapist. Victims do move forward in life and become SURVIVORS of these crimes. Many become highly successful members of society with productive life's.
Never! forget 90% of Child Rapist and all forms of Sexual Abusers never get convicted for their crimes. This is why Youth Suicide in this country has one of the highest rates in the world. Mike King is an expert on this subject, google or join him on facebook him.ACC also provides free Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome Therapy for those severely impacted by all forms of Violent Abuse.
NZ Bill of Rights, and UN Declaration of Indigenous Rights give Sexual Abuse Surviors the RIGHT to belong to an IWI/CLAN, the RIGHT to NOT be Abused and have a VOICE on all IWI issues and Treaty Claims.The more Atiawa ki Whakarongotai ki Waikanae members maintain their stance to RIDUCULE and OPPRESS Sexual Abuse Survivors the LOUDER our VOICES will get Nationally and Internationally.
For Atiawa ki Whakarongotai Charitable Trust members to use Sexual Abuse as a weapon to get rid of Sexual Abuse Survivors working Treaty Claims is an atrocious INJUSTICE, it would cost the government to much money should they permit this to occur.
We have nothing NOW we have nothing to LoseYES! we are aware because of Ngati Toa-ART claimant Chris Webbers actions many government departments read this blog including the Waitangi Tribunal and Office of Treaty Settlements... His choice not ours...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!